Camboian Mandarin Operational Risk (Specialist) 120,000 TWD Posting Period: 2019/08/22 - 2020/08/22
2019/08/23 - 2020/08/23
IT and BPO Company
Ayala, Makati City
P128,000 - P168,000
• With accommodation
• With working visa
• With transportation from office to house
• With airfare going to homeland 2 times a year
• With long holidays example: 30 days vacation leaves
• Free meals and snacks in the office
• Work 5 days a week only
This company aims to be the best regional Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service provider by offering exceptionally strategic, efficient, and secure horizontal BPO services to off-shore and near-shore ecommerce companies. We are an energetic, innovative and customer-driven organization base in the heart of Makati City, Philippines. We are dedicated to develop our workforce and to provide the team with a challenging, high-performance yet caring and pleasant working environment.
Position: Mandarin Operational Risk (Specialist)
Type of job: Back Office
Location: Makati City
Schedule 11AM to 7PM Monday to Friday
Industry: BPO/Online Gaming
Salary: 120000 TWD
Benefits: Will be discussed by the company
Languages: Mandarin and English
• Proficient in Mandarin and English (Speak,read and write)
• University degree preferably in Business, Banking & Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields.
• Related certifications in CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar will be advantageous
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Information/Cyber Security, operational risk management, or similar functions in e-commerce, insurance, banking or financial
• Must be a Cambodian
Information Security Management
• Develop and maintain information security framework and policies based on organisation's direction.
• Implement Information security guidelines and protocols, ensuring understanding and compliance.
Operational Risk Management
• Provide support in developing and maintaining policies and procedures in relation to operational risk framework.
Business Continuity Management
• Assist in development and maintenance of business continuity planning as well as documentation in consultation with relevant stakeholders. Documentations including the emergency response as well as recovery plan for business functions.
Training and Development
• Participate in required compliance trainings in order to satisfy regulatory and business partner's requirements.
• Coordination in delivering training and education on operational risk matters to the staff.
• Completion of all assigned learning and development initiatives (Weightage 10%)
If you are interested in our job openings, please contact us –
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contact us: 09178139678 \ Skype: live:mandarinjobs
Posted by Ms Jav
Visit our website for more Mandarin openings!
Click this link below:
Apply now! We provide free bilingual career consultation
Refer your friends and receive bonuses!
Other Job Openings
Mandarin Operational Risk Specialist
Mandarin Member Risk
Finance Account Executive
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page