Taiwanese-Mandarin Member Risk 13,000 RMB TO 16000 RMB
2019/08/23 - 2020/08/23
Online Gaming Company
Ayala, Makati City
P60,000 - P108,000
English, Mandarin, Taiwanese
• With accommodation
• With working visa
• With transportation from office to house
• With airfare going to homeland 2 times a year
• With long holidays example: 30 days vacation leaves
• Free meals and snacks in the office
• Work 5 days a week only
This company aims to be the best regional Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service provider by offering exceptionally strategic, efficient, and secure horizontal BPO services to off-shore and near-shore ecommerce companies. They are an energetic, innovative and customer-driven organization base in the heart of Makati City, Philippines. Dedicated to develop workforce and to provide the team with a challenging, high-performance yet caring and pleasant working environment.
Position: Mandarin Member Risk
Type of job: Back Office Job
Location: Makati City
Schedule Shifting (2 days off)
Industry: BPO/Online Gaming
Benefits: Will be discussed by the company
Languages: Mandarin and English
• University degree preferably in Business Management, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or Science.
• Related certificate (AML Certificate) is a plus.
• Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in Consumer Risk Management, Financial/Credit/Trading Risk, Fraud Control/Management Compliance or similar functions.
• Clear Understanding of the risk-based approach to the management of customer risk, enterprise risk, fraud risk and compliance or equivalent experience gained in other organizations.
• Best practices for Risk Processes, Knowledge of AML concepts.
• Must be a Taiwanese
Member Risk Profiling
• Execution of BAU task/inquiries, investigation of root cause in order to deliver high quality recommendations to internal stakeholders.
• Support various business partners and internal stakeholders email/chat inquiries from internal departments.
Projects & Initiatives
• Support the delivery of projects and initiatives; development, implementation and maintaining suspicious activity monitoring in order to ensure the type, level and mix of risks remains aligned to the business strategy.
• Coordinate all department project and initiatives as assigned.
Key Controls & Processes
• Review and documenting process flows and updating procedure manuals for the functions performed, to enhance and fine tune existing business processes in order to facilitate more
Risk Intelligence and Analytics
• Provide robust analysis and insight by identifying risk and trends in order to present monthly reports.
• Provide trainings for the organization on utilization of new reports and techniques to identify and addressing potential losses to the company.
• To promote risk awareness culture within the Company.
If you are interested in our job openings, please contact us –
Send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: 09178139678 \ Skype: live:mandarinjobs
Posted by Ms Jav
Visit our website for more Mandarin openings!
Click this link below:
Apply now! We provide free bilingual career consultation
Refer your friends and receive bonuses!
Other Job Openings
Mandarin Operational Risk Specialist
Mandarin Member Risk
Finance Account Executive
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page