Vietnamese-Mandarin Finance Executive P 80,000 Net
2019/08/23 - 2020/08/23
Online Gaming Company
Ayala, Makati City
P50,000 - P70,000
English, Mandarin, Vietnamese
• With accommodation
• With working visa
• With transportation from office to house
• With airfare going to homeland 2 times a year
• With long holidays example: 30 days vacation leaves
• Free meals and snacks in the office
• Work 5 days a week only
This company aims to be the best regional Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service provider by offering exceptionally strategic, efficient, and secure horizontal BPO services to off-shore and near-shore ecommerce companies. We are an energetic, innovative and customer-driven organization base in the heart of Makati City, Philippines. We are dedicated to develop our workforce and to provide the team with a challenging, high-performance yet caring and pleasant working environment.
Position: Mandarin Finance Executive (Account)
Type of job: Back Office
Location: Makati City
Schedule 11AM to 7PM Monday to Friday
Industry: BPO/Online Gaming
Benefits: Will be discussed by the company
Languages: Mandarin and English
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Mandarin, English
• At least 3 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in Finance-General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• 1 Full-time position(s) available.
• Working knowledge on accounting software.
• Candidate MUST be willing to relocate to Manila, Philippines.
• Must be a Vietnamese
• General Accounting - Reports Submission for Financial Statement and Analysis Reports
• Preparation of financial reports, keep proper records of all daily transactions, reconciliation for all reports from different provider platforms (Internal + External), to ensure accuracy, and submission to reporting manager every month.
• Project Management - Interaction with IT team in enhancing the report’s accuracy, run UAT for system changes, and raise new requirement in order to automate the process for improvement and efficiency.
If you are interested in our job openings, please contact us –
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contact us: 09178139678 \ Skype: live:mandarinjobs
Posted by Ms Jav
Visit our website for more Mandarin openings!
Click this link below:
Apply now! We provide free bilingual career consultation
Refer your friends and receive bonuses!
Other Job Openings
Mandarin Operational Risk Specialist
Mandarin Member Risk
Finance Account Executive
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page