Mandarin Legal Specialist (Open for Fresh Graduates)
2020/03/31 - 2021/03/31
• Free Meals
• Medical and Miscellaneous Allowance
• 13th Month Pay
• Government Mandated Benefits
Company Profile: Part of the Business Services Sector Industry. The most outstanding Business Process Outsourcing that offer sales intelligence data worldwide.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Law or equivalent
• Proficient in Mandarin and English
• OPEN FOR FRESH GRADUATES
• Possess a professional license in law is an advantage
• In depth knowledge of legal terminologies and principles
• Ability to analyze fact patterns and exercise good judgement
• Articulate communicator
• Attentive to details and ability to multitask without compromising quality of work
• Superb organizing and prioritizing skills
• Willing to work in Pasay City
• Provide legal assistance and guidance on legal matters to the organization
• Review and appropriately handle legal documents of the organization
• Anticipate and identify legal issues in order to develop legal strategies and solutions
• Identify and resolve legal issues embedded within work queues; and escalate to legal counsel and management when appropriate
• Supports business with research and to maintain compliance with business and regulatory needs.
• Coordination and oversight of all legal activity with external lawyers and others.
• Participate in internal investigation and secure important evidences related to labor or regulations related issues and alike.
• Work with the management to better understand changes in regulations, policies & procedures.
• Represent or oversee the representation in behalf of the company in judicial and administrative proceedings and of the like.
• Recommend and report legal matters to top management affecting the operation of the company and labor related problems.
• Keep abreast on applicable regulations and compliances within the Philippines.
• Handling of confidential information discreetly and professionally.
• Initial Interview
• Language Assessment (Oral and Written by Expat - Manager)
• Final Interview
For interested applicants you may send your resume to email@example.com
For more inquiries, you may contact us through:
Contact No: 09176381943 | 245 2829
Skype: live: mandarinjobs
Contact Person: Hope
Want to know the right job for you?
Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Get a limited edition of Certified Bilingual Hoodies for free, once you get hired!
Other Available Openings:
Position 1: Mandarin Background Checking Specialist
Industry: International IT Company
Location: Makati City
Salary: Php 60,000
Position 2: Mandarin Business Process Associate
Industry: Canadian Financial Insurance Company
Location: Quezon City
Salary: Php 40,000 - Php 50,000
Position 3: Mandarin Procurement Specialist
Industry: Pharmaceutical Company
Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa
Salary: Php 80,000 - Php 100,000
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page