Contract Logistics Business Development Assistant Manager (Weekends Off)
2020/07/20 - 2021/07/20
• Life Insurance
• Government Mandated benefits
• Leave credits
A global logistics company that offers supply chain management consulting expertise and industry customized service.
• Bachelor’s degree holder in Business Administration or any other related course
• Knowledgeable in Logistics Business, Trucking, Warehousing and Contract logistics
• At least 3 years experienced in the field of logistics, Business Development and Sales
• Good Communication skills
• Telemarketing, Emailing, Customer Relationship Management
• Manages Client and Supplier Rates with Profitable Margin
• Gather Market (Competitor, Industry Trend) information for Potential Clients
• Management of Client list and Logistics requirements
• Management of Contracts of Suppliers / Clients
• P&L Management and feasibility study for a types of investment
• Support an initial operation set-up for soft-landing
• Weekly Report Sending, Target Clients, Potential Clients Status, Biddings, etc.
• Performing a strong analysis to provide Quotation, Power-point Presentation Skill
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Globe Mobile: 09176381858
Look for: Ivy
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page