Senior Global Reporting and Planning Analyst( PHP 60,000 - PHP 80,000)
2020/02/19 - 2021/02/19
Php 60,000 - PHP 80,000(Negotiable)
• HMO on Day 1 + free dependents (can get upon 1st day as well)
• Fixed Sat-Sun off, 8hour shift (2PM to 10PM)
• Retirement benefits that can be claimed after 5 years of regular service
• Yearly Salary Appraisal and incentives
• Allowance upon regularization that increases on tenure PTO
• Credits Competitive Salary Package Active employee engagement and
• Trainings (Lean Six Sigma Certification for free)
This company has customer understanding to deliver improved outcomes to our professional customers. They also offer professional information solutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree holder
• 5 years’ experience in Financial Reporting, planning and analysis
• Support the business and be known internally as a value creator through outstanding service and financial expertise.
• Prepare and run standard reports with commentaries on trends and variances, respond to adhoc requests for analytics to provide support for product profitability, business case preparation and investigation into financial performance and are key in enabling decision support.
• Prepares the forecast and budgets and initial commentary based on key drivers for revenue and costs and using trends, market and business assumptions.
• HR Assessment – BMAA (Online Aptitude Exam) and Interview
• Local Operations Interview - Manager's assessment
• 1st Business Unit Interview
• 2nd Business Unit Interview
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Landline: (02) 245 2829
Look for: Ms. Kendra
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page