Accountant ( PHP25,000 – PHP30,000
2020/02/19 - 2021/02/19
PHP25,000 – PHP30,000(Negotiable)
• Promoting work life balance
• Conduct team buildings and Christmas party
This Company has been operating from the Philippines for 3 years and they are award-winning accounting firm.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
• At least 1 year of working experience in a related field is required for this position
• BPO experience is an advantage
• CPA License is an advantage
• Applicants must be willing to work in Eastwood
• Preparation of tax returns.
• Responsible in handling general Accounting.
• Responsible for requesting, receiving and organizing client documentation.
• Read and understand a wide variety of documents, and know where to file them.
• Phone screening
• Personal interview
• Final Interview
• Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Landline: (02) 8245 2829
Look for: Ms. Kendra
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page