Mandarin Service Desk (Php 100,000 Max)
2020/06/29 - 2021/06/29
Php 90,000 - Php 100,000
Cantonese, English, Mandarin
• WEEKENDS OFF
• SHIFTING SCHEDULE
• Visa Processing
• SL & VL
• 13th month pay
• Government Mandated Benefits
Company Profile: This company is the leading Software Provider in the Philippines in giving the best designs for the new online games and making web-contents.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to accept constructive criticism to constantly improve technical and soft skills.
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Experience in Customer Service/Call Centre would be an added advantage
• Required computer skills: Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Etc.)
• Required typing skills (Chinese characters): above 70 words in one minute
• Willing to work on rotational shift: Morning, Afternoon and Night (5 days a week).
• Advanced verbal and written English skills are required.
• Advanced verbal and written Mandarin skills are required.
• Advanced verbal and written Cantonese is a plus.
• Candidates must possess at least Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field.
• Handle inbound requests from customers regarding enquiry, complaints via telephone, email, live chat or other available channels.
• Document Customer Support inquiries through the official ticket system. Keeping up-to-date on records of customer interactions.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information through the right methods
• Manage customer's expectations and handle customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions with proper follow up.
• Liaise with appropriate departments (Support, Account Managers, Development) to resolve issues brought up by customers.
• Support Team Leader and Managers to continuously review processes, identify and resolve service gaps through constructive feedback for better efficiency.
• Communicates scheduled maintenance operations over production environments, updating the customer of status as per SLA.
• Follows up the resolution of escalated incidents and requests, working with other departments to keep the customer updated.
• Communicates with Customers and Account Managers to ensure their needs are covered.
• Commits to the department’s mission, vision, value and yearly objectives.
• Paper Screening
• Skype Interview/Phone Interview
• Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: Globe: 09178139678
Whatsapp: +63 936 973 4186
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/nihon.hiro.3
Company Website: https://jknetwork-jobs.com/
Look for Ms. Alena
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you got hired from any of our client!
Other Mandarin Openings:
Position 1: Mandarin Client Relation Specialist
Location: Ortigas, Pasig City
Industry: BPO Company
Salary: P 100,000
Position 2: Mandarin Fradu Analyst
Location: Pasay City
Industry: BPO Company
Salary: P 90,000
Position 3: Mandarin Quality Test Assurance
Location: Taguig or Makati City
Industry: IT Company
Salary: Highly Negotiable
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page