French Pension Benefits Administrator (Php 90,000 Max)
2021/08/25 - 2022/08/25
BGC, Taguig City
Php 70,000 - Php 90,000
• Sick Leave
• Vacation Leave
• 13th Month Pay
• Government Mandated Benefits
• Free Visa Processing
• WFH- Equipment provided
• Other will discussed by the client
• Night Shift (9pm-6am or 10pm-7am) - Mon-Fri
• Weekends Off
• Work from Home until further notice
Company Profile: This is an American Consultancy company which is one of the TOP Biggest Consultancy companies in the world. This company handles HR data and processes of its clients around the world. This company is providing solutions, Benefit strategies. They normally unlock the client's benefit strategy to deliver and engage motivation. They normally assist start up companies from employee benefits to executive management benefits.
• Proficient in French and English language both verbal and written
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, finance or any
• Background with BPO set up – assisting volume requirements
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
• Keen attention to details and commitment to excellence
• Previous benefits or insurance experience a plus
• Perform recurring plan administration services and work assignments for clients’ defined benefit plans under the supervision of senior analysts. (e.g., benefit calculations, annual data updates, assist with preparation of benefit statements)
• Work with the client service delivery team as well as interface with clients to answer questions, resolve issues and complete projects.
• Follow and update documentation materials as directed to maintain complete accurate work papers and audit trails
• Serve as a contact with clients’ human resources personnel
• Actively participate in team meetings and training activities
• Learn and use Professional Excellence tools and concepts to ensure efficient and quality output/service delivery
• Resume Screening
• Online Exam - Saville and Excel Exam
• Business Interview (Panel)
• On-shore Interview
• Final Interview
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Mobile: (+ 63) 9176381992
Look for: Ms. Alena
Don’t forget to refer to your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you get hired from any of our clients!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page