French Credits Collection Analyst (Media Industry)
2022/08/10 - 2023/08/10
BGC, Taguig City
PHP 80,000 - PHP 90,000 gross
English, French, Latin
다국어 가능한 필리핀인
• Government Mandated Benefits
• Sick Leave
• Vacation Leave
• Technical equipment will be provided
• Other Benefits will be discuss by the client during job offer
Company Profile: This is the world's largest Multimedia Company which was established in Canada. They gather financial, legal, accounting, and other documents.
Position: French Credits Collection Analyst
Industry: Media Industry
Location: BGC, Taguig City
Salary: PHP 80,000 - PHP 90,000 gross
Schedule: Night Shift (Central Time) | Weekends off
Work Set up: Hybrid : 2x a week in the office and 3x at home
• Preferably Bachelor’s Degree holder
• Open for French national with Permanent residence
• Minimum 1 year work experience in Financial collections.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; both in English and French
• Willing to work on a night shift
• Willing to work in Mckinley Hill Taguig – Hybrid setup 2x in the office 3x at home
• Provide professional and attentive services that preserve the ongoing relationship with each customer.
• Manage individual portfolios on a day-to-day basis with no backlogs and minimal cancellation/credit adjustments
• Conduct extensive research and analysis of account history (usage, payment history, subscriptions, and contracts) and check all available computer systems (SAP, Salesforce, Bill trust, High Radius) to determine the appropriate action necessary for successfully handling customer problems and inquiries
• Provide coverage during hours of responsibility for internal and external customers
• Identify and resolve order-to-cash root cause issues that impede invoicing, collections and deduction resolution. Includes initiating and driving cross functional resolutions.
• Paper Screening
• HR Interview
• English Online Assessment
• HM Interview
• Language Assessment
• Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Register now on our website to be updated with our Bilingual Job Openings: https://jknetwork-jobs.com/register
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Contact us for more inquiries:
Mobile: (+ 63) 917-638-1992 | (+63) 917-638-1962
Sun/Smart: (+63) 969-321-0130
Look for: Ms. Alena
Visit our Facebook Page for more job openings and updates!
Don’t forget to refer to your friends!
We give a referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you get hired from any of our clients!
이 직업에 지원하기
이전 페이지로 돌아가기