Japanese Sales Operations Head (Earn up to Php 180,000)
2020/02/19 - 2021/02/19
Php 100, 000 - Php 180, 000 (Negotiable)
• Government Mandated Benefits (Probationary)
• Government Mandated Benefits
• HMO for Employee (100% covered by the company) 120,000.00 MBL
• HMO for Dependent (50% covered by the company) 100,000.00 MBL
• Annual Increase Minimum 7% of basic depends on performance. (To all regular employees who rendered 1 year of service in the Company.)
• Regularization increase (This will be added on the allowances, but depending on performance)
• Annual Performance Bonus Minimum 70% of basic depends on performance (To all regular employees who rendered 1 year of service in the Company.)
• Group life insurance
• Retirement Plan minimum of 5 years
• 8 days Vacation Leave (Convertible to cash and pro-rated)
• 8 days Mandatory Leave (pro-rated)
• 5 days Sick Leave (Convertible to cash and pro-rated)
• 3 days Bereavement Leave
• 1% interest rate for Personal Loan Application
• 1.5% interest rate for Consumer Loan Application
• Filipino who can speak, read and write Japanese
• JLPT N1-N2 Passer/Level (Certificate is not required)
• Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Business and any equivalent course.
• With at least 7-10 years of solid experience in sales and marketing from retail, financial institutions and related industries.
•With excellent communications (in both writing and oral) and management skills.
• With strong drive and influence to achieve goals, sound planning, logical execution, leadership and people handling and training skills.
• Develops business strategies and activities for all products lines of the company that are related to Sales, Marketing, Operations Monitoring and Customer Service to achieve organizational goals & revenue targets for short and long term plans.
• Evaluates performance of staff
• Manages and controls division and department expenses and ensures that activities are within agreed budgets.
• Identifies and proposes sales and market opportunities.
• Researches and identifies potential partners and clients
• Coordinate with mid and senior level management for new business trends
• Uses market knowledge and competition, identify opportunities, differentiation and develop activities that will drive company sales and business opportunities.
• Collects and analyzes sales data and trends and prepare reports
• Initial interview with HR
• Second Interview
• Final interview with Japanese EVP
You may send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT US: ✔
Look for: Ms. Mia
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you got hired from any of our client!
Free Bilingual Consultation Form
Watch our commercial:
Other Job Openings:
Job No. 1
Position : Japanese Financial Reports Analyst
Industry: Financial Company
Location : Pasig City
Salary : P70,000 - P90,000
Schedule : Dayshift (Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm)
Job No. 2
Position: Japanese HR Delivery Analyst
Industry: BPO Company
Salary: P 60, 000 - P 120, 000
Schedule: Dayshift /Midshift
Job No. 3
Position: Japanese Executive Secretary
Industry: Japanese Automotive Company
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Schedule: Shifting with Weekends off
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page