Environmental Compliance Staff (Laguna)
2020/07/30 - 2021/07/30
Php 12,000 - 13,000 Gross
• Government Mandated Benefits
• Free Shuttle Service
• Transportation Allowance
• Communication Allowance
• Health Card
Work Schedule: Dayshift
Company Profile: This company is one of the biggest companies that manufacture labeling machines. This company exported their products all over the world.
• Bachelor's Degree in any related field
• Open for Fresh graduates.
• Experience in the same field is an advantage
• Must have ability to work well under pressure.
• Willing to work in Laguna
• Probably can start ASAP
• Conduct ROHs inspection using Shimadzu machines;
• Prepares documentation of ROHs findings such as MSDS and test reports;
• Coordinates ROHs issues and findings to supplier and customers;
• Participates in the investigation of deviations, discrepancies and test failures;
• Verifies supplier’s counter measure on test failures;
• Facilitates in sending NG (No Good) parts to testing center;
• Facilitates high precision analysis 3rd party.
• Update and monitor ROHs machine’s maintenance and calibration report;
• Performs Integrated Management System and Policy directives;
• Maintains 5’S+2 Discipline and good housekeeping in the working area.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Globe Mobile: 0917 638 1858
Look for: Venus
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page