Australian Medical Devices Helpdesk (Up to P 95, 000 Salary)
2019/06/08 - 2020/06/08
BGC, Taguig City
P 55, 000 – 95, 000 (Negotiable)
• FREE Visa Processing
• HMO with dependents
• Government mandated benefits
• Sick leave
• Vacation leave
• Other Allowances
• Free shuttle service
• BIG Discount on company products
• Schedule: Dayshift / Midshift
Company Profile: A science-based company focuses on innovative healthcare solutions and products in areas of nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals. This company has operations in 150 countries with more than 90,000 of employees across the world.
• Native Australian
• Preferably Australian married to Filipino/Filipina
• Filipino – Australian/Locals who grew up in Australia
• Preferably 45 years old below
• Graduate of life science course such as medicine, Medical Transcription, Biology, Nursing etc.
• With minimum of 1 year laboratory exposure
• Familiarization and experience in medical devices
• Familiarization with Philippine culture
• Strong analytical skills
• Serve as the main point of contact for clients and business partners of the company
• Handle first line of technical support to end users for medical product/devices distributed by the company
• Provide guidance on how to properly use the medical device and address user challenges
• Attend to enquiries and complaints and troubleshoot reported technical issues
• Ensure that medical devices undergone diagnostics and met the required standards
1. HR Interview
2. Behavioral Interview
3. Technical Interpretation Exam (2 hours)
4. Final Interview
5. Language Assessment
6. Job Offer
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
LINE: genrou_team or jknetwork1
Look for: Kristel
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you got hired from any of our client!
Watch our commercial:
Position: Australian Language Trainer
Industry: IT/BPO Company
Location: Quezon City
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page