PH RN Team Leader Voice ( Mandaluyong City )
2020/07/30 - 2021/07/30
• Healthcare Insurance (HMO); Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• Flexible Working Arrangements
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Healthy and Encouraging Work
• Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
• Retirement Plan
Company Profile: This company is one of the biggest BPO Company in the Philippines.
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• Holds active and unrestricted local (PH) Registered Nurse license
• Must have at least 1 year Supervisory/Team Lead experience in a front-office (voice) call center or BPO back-office environment
• Must also have at least 3 months experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical setting
• Claims reviews/audit and data entry experience
• Knowledge of ICD-9 and ICD-10 and CPT codes is an advantage
• Oversees staff whose primary function is to support the clinical, claim managers and client teams with the delivery of administrative duties and in a supportive role.
• Accountable for the overall skill/competency and development of his/her direct reports.
• Accountable for overall service level performance of associates according to established policies and business rules set by the client.
• Performs regular performance management steps in managing team performance.
• Provides weekly status report detailing major work accomplishments, operations-related issues and risks, performance improvement opportunities, and upcoming activities.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Globe Mobile: 09456028422/ 09164931663
Look for: Venus
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page