Japanese Software Tester (Project based)
2020/10/16 - 2021/10/16
English, Filipino, Japanese
• Work from Home
Company Profile: A Japanese owned company offering a wide range of information and technology services. They are awarded as the best Software Company by ICT Awards Philippines.
• Filipino fluent in Japanese language with JLPT N1, N2, N3 certificate
• Preferably with background in troubleshooting and networking
• Bachelor’s degree graduate of Computer Science (preferred)
• Experience in testing, analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving
• Strong and effective written and oral English communication skills
• A team player with a positive attitude and people skills
• Provide language translation support services across technology programs and projects using strong verbal and written communication skills
• Perform other necessary tasks related to translation and IT
Below are some of the tasks a tester would need to do:
• Find bugs and apply engineering rigor to reproduce and diagnose those bugs.
• Monitor and escalate aging bugs.
• Report on backlog and progress made daily / weekly.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Globe Mobile: 0917-638-1953
Look for: Dana
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you got hired from any of our client!
Watch our commercial:
Position: Japanese Accounts Payable
Industry: Shared Service
Location: Taguig City
Position: Japanese Accounting Manager
Industry: Financial Services
Position: Japanese Email Support
Salary: P 100, 000 – 130, 000
Location: Quezon City
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page