Mandarin Sales Executive (Malate, Manila)
2020/02/22 - 2021/02/22
Food and Beverage Company
• 13th Month pay
• Government mandated benefits
The company is an importer, distributor of frozen processed foods, and other food products to hotels and supermarkets and food processors worldwide.
• Must be Proficient in Mandarin and English Language
• Bachelor's degree graduate in any course
• Must have an experience with Sales or Marketing position or any relared field
• Must be willing to work 6 days a week
• Open for Native and Non-Native candidates
• Builds business by identifying and selling prospect
• Establishing contact and developing relationships clients prospects
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• HR Interview
• Language Assessment
• Interview with Hiring Manager
• Job Offer
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Mobile: 09176381943 | (02) 245-2829
Look for: Ms. Chai
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you got hired from any of our client!
Other Mandarin Openings:
Position: Mandarin Project Engineer
Industry: American Electronic Company
Location: Pasig City
Position: Mandarin Financial Risk Analyst
Industry: Mass Media
Schedule: Dayshift Only
Salary: PHP 60,000
Location: Taguig City
Position: Mandarin HR Manager
Industry: Chinese Constraction Company
Schedule: Dayshif Only
Salary : Negotiable
Location: Gil puyat, Pasay City
We will be waiting for your application. Thank you so much!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page