Business Excellence Advisory Sr Manager (Master Black Belt Certified)
2020/08/07 - 2021/08/07
• Healthcare Insurance (HMO): Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days
• Flexible Working Arrangements
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
• Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
• Retirement Plan
Company Profile: This company is one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world. They provide services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
• Deploy quality plan at the operational level in conjunction with the Operational Excellence group to provide overall quality leadership to the site.
• Transform the organization from focus on conventional detection and containment to focused on best-in-class prevention.
• Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application Operational Excellence
• Manage the Quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous production of products consistent with established industry standards, government regulations and customer requirements.
• Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
• Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Score Card to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes.
• Build relationships with other Division and Corporate resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results
• Provide a leadership role, must be capable of leading their organization on a continuous journey of sustained improvement. • Support continuous improvement efforts to meet and exceed customer requirements in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to motivate, counsel, and constructively deal with people
• Bachelor's degree in any field
• 15+ yrs of min overall experience
• At least 10 years of experience in leadership position
• Black Belt Trained or Certified with relevant experience in AI and RPA.
• Paper Screening
• Phone Interview
• 2nd Interview
• Final Interview
• Job offer
CONTACT US ANYTIME, OUR FRIENDLY RECRUITERS WILL ASSIST YOU . . .
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLOBE: 0917-638-1480 & 09176381858 | SMART/SUN: 09293159901
LANDLINE: (02) 8245- 2829
You can also reach us out through:
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE JOB OPENINGS:
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page