Mandarin HR Business Partner (Work From Home)
2021/10/12 - 2022/10/12
BGC, Taguig City
• 13th and 14th-month pay
• Group Life Insurance
• Managerial Car
• Gas Allowance if needed
One of the leading Telecommunication companies here in the Philippines that is also engaged in the business of multimedia and information technology
• Bachelor's Degree in any courses; preferably Human Resource
• Proficient in Mandarin and English both verbal and written
• Broad business understanding; Preferably worked in the same industry
• Very good knowledge of the HR portfolio, standard process, and products.
• At least 5 years working experience as an HRBP
• Responsibility for and contribution to HR topics based on the respective division’s business strategy and ensuring of appropriate topic visibility and prioritization
• Derivation of HR impact from business strategy (e. g. new business areas, products) and consultation on concrete recommendations regarding implementation and measures.
• Ensuring transparency and supervision of the performance process; derivation of strategic follow-up measures (incl. performance and qualification management)
• Management of staff portfolio in terms of skills, performance and succession, age structure and internationality
• Continuously push Leadership Culture at the (respectively) highest management level and support of operationalization, e.g.
• Employee survey follow-up: consultant and sparring partner
• Initial Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Chief Human Resource Interview
• Job Offer
For more inquiries, you may contact us through:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Contact No: 09173163761 | 245 2829
Please look for Elodia
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give a referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page