Mandarin HR Business Partner (Work From Home)
2021/10/12 - 2022/10/12
BGC, Taguig City
다국어 가능한 필리핀인
• 13th and 14th-month pay
• Group Life Insurance
• Managerial Car
• Gas Allowance if needed
One of the leading Telecommunication companies here in the Philippines that is also engaged in the business of multimedia and information technology
• Bachelor's Degree in any courses; preferably Human Resource
• Proficient in Mandarin and English both verbal and written
• Broad business understanding; Preferably worked in the same industry
• Very good knowledge of the HR portfolio, standard process, and products.
• At least 5 years working experience as an HRBP
• Responsibility for and contribution to HR topics based on the respective division’s business strategy and ensuring of appropriate topic visibility and prioritization
• Derivation of HR impact from business strategy (e. g. new business areas, products) and consultation on concrete recommendations regarding implementation and measures.
• Ensuring transparency and supervision of the performance process; derivation of strategic follow-up measures (incl. performance and qualification management)
• Management of staff portfolio in terms of skills, performance and succession, age structure and internationality
• Continuously push Leadership Culture at the (respectively) highest management level and support of operationalization, e.g.
• Employee survey follow-up: consultant and sparring partner
• Initial Interview
• Hiring Manager Interview
• Chief Human Resource Interview
• Job Offer
For more inquiries, you may contact us through:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Contact No: 09173163761 | 245 2829
Please look for Elodia
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give a referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
이 직업에 지원하기
이전 페이지로 돌아가기