Mandarin HR Compensation-Benefits (Free meals Daily)
2021/10/12 - 2022/10/12
Online Gaming Company
Php 70,000 to Php 90,000 Gross
• Government Mandated benefits
• 13th month pay
• Rice allowance
• Health insurance with dependent
• Overtime Pay
• Free meals
• Free Accommodation
MANDARIN HR Compensation-Benefits
This is a contact center from Southeast Asia and have different nationalities working for them,. This BPO company operates five days a week to provide good customer service and consultancy services to worldwide clients.
Founded in 2006 and have been in the Philippines for 17 years already. They are one of the known contact centers partnering with different international And global companies in gaming industries. This is a licensed business operating in Makati city.
Mandarin HR compensation-benefits
• Salary is P 70,000 to P 90,000
• Free meals, Free accommodation and free shuttle
• 8 Hours plus overtime pay (5 days a week only)
• Saturday and Sunday Off
• Day Schedule 9am to 6pm
• Benefits: Food, meals, snacks, higher basic salary, health card to dependents and more!
If located abroad: Free airfare going to the Philippines & Free Working Visa
What are the requirements?
- Any Mandarin speaker
- Open to any Nationality
- Can speak Conversational Mandarin enough to understand Chinese customers
- Can speak English well and willing to work onsite (not work from home)
- Open to any course or undergraduate of senior high school
- MUST have experience in human resource or payroll
- MUST know how to use job portals (preferred only)
What does the position do?
- Handle employee engagement
- Research and make decision in making salary research market and prepare compensation program and develop incentive systems to engage employees
- Make sure that company salary and benefits are competitive to retain employees
- Prepare job offer based on the salary budget for new employees
- Ensure that all employees receive all company benefits monetary or non monetary
Where is it located?
This is located in Makati, WORK ONSITE
Why is Mandarin needed?
Mandarin Language is needed because employees receiving salary is Chinese and they are covered of company benefits
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Don’t forget to check our website!
Posted by Ms. Jav