Japanese Customer Service Support ( Work from Home)
2020/09/11 - 2021/09/11
English, Filipino, Japanese
• All government mandated benefits
• HMO upon certification
• Health care Insurance
• Paid Leaves (Vacation, Bereavement, Sick)
IT Company Service that offers customer service,sales, marketing, inventory logistics, or finance. They deliver a range of services from premium tech support to analytics to IoT based solutions.
• Open to Filipino fluent in Japanese language (Speaking, Reading, and writing)
• Completed at least 2 years of college, a 2-year vocational course or a 4-year
• With work experience in customer service
• With Basic computer knowledge
• Willing to work in Taguig
• Responsible to answer inquiry in timely manner.
• Conduct a research required information using available resources.
• Responsible to resolve and manage a customer issues.
• Responsible to record their case or ticket documentation.
• Manage to operate procedures required by the process and organization.
• Online Japanese and English Assessment
• Assessment via Skype
• Behavioral Exam
• Related to Customer service question
• Translation: English to Japanese and vice versa (Typing)
• Job Preferences
• Operations Interview in English
• Client Interview in Japanese (Please prepare the Skype id of the candidate because the client is located in Abroad)
CONTACT US: ✔
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look for: Ms. Coleen
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you get hired from any of our clients!
Watch our commercial:
Position 1: Japanese CISCO Network Engineer
Industry: BPO Company
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Work Schedule: Shifting
Position 2: Japanese Fraud Analyst
Industry: Shared Services (Online Shopping Company)
Location: Taguig City
Position 3: Japanese Non-Voice Representative
Industry: Contact Center
Account: Music Application
Department: Global Customer Service Team
Salary: P 100,000 – P 130,000
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page