Production Supervisor ( Cavite Province)
2020/02/22 - 2021/02/22
• Mandated Government Benefits
-13th month pay
• Leaves Credits
• Other allowances will be discussed by the client
Company Profile: This is a manufacturing company in the field of fashionable home furnishings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Experience in the same field is An Advantage
• With experience for PCO / BOSCH Training
• Knowledgeable in AutoCad drawings
• Willing to work in Cavite
• Supervise effective working of production personnel and prepare effective production schedules and ensure compliance to all company policies.
• Maintain records of all data attendance and provide effective training to all staff members.
• Coordinate with equipment and process teams and ensure compliance to all protocols and maintain product quality.
• Manage and prioritize all production processes and implement all production plans.
• Ensure compliance to all local policies to achieve all production objectives and provide appropriate feedback to all employees.
• Analyze staffing requirements and ensure efficient compliance to production schedules and budget for all production process.
• Paper Screening
• Initial Interview
• Final Interview
• Job Offer
Please submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further screen your qualifications.
If you have inquiries/concerns, you may contact us anytime on the following numbers & kindly look for Ms.Venus
Globe: 0945 602 8422
Landline: (02) 932 0963
We will be waiting for your application! Thank you so much and have a great day!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page