Facilities Manager ( Cavite Province)
2020/02/19 - 2021/02/19
• 13th Month Pay
• Government Mandated Benefits
• Leaves ( Sick, Vacation)
Company Profile: One of the Fortune 500 company. Focus and provides power and signal management, logic, discrete, and custom devices for automotive and power applications
• Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
• At least 10 years of experience in facilities engineering or related technical field with exposure to manufacturing processes
• Basic understanding of safety engineering requirements for electrical, mechanical, chemical, and physical hazards; basic knowledge of environmental, safety, and industrial hygiene regulations and policies
• General knowledge of OSHA, applicable regulatory codes, and compliance policies/procedures
• Oversees building and grounds maintenance.
• Operates and maintains custodial functions.
• Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
• Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures.
• Handles general accounting tasks, such as accounts payable, payroll, petty cash, and budgeting.
• Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
• Manages and reviews service contracts.
• Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections.
• Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
• Recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility design modifications.
• Communicates workplace safety precautions to employees.
• Forecasts, allocates, and supervises the financial and physical resources of the facility management.
• Initial interview
• Final interview
• Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Landline: (8) 245 2829
Look for: Ivy
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page