German Medical Client Support Specialist (Cebu City)
2021/04/12 - 2022/04/12
Travel and Tours/ Tourism
• Sick leave
• Vacation Leave
• Earned Leave
Company Profile: This is a pioneer Travel and tours company in UAE. Part of a german group with over 15,000 employees around the world. They offer affordable holiday packages launched for the residents of UAE, resulting in a revolutionary change in the travel industry in this region.
• Experience in a Call Center / BPO environment (at least 1 year)
• Must be fluent in German (verbal and written)
• Sales experience in a travel, tours and tourism industry
• Excellent verbal communications skills (English)
• Open for Undergraduates
• Resolves all customer concerns via phone, email, online chat or social media
• Responsible for maintaining and updating customer information as needed
• Appropriately schedules patient appointments for consultations, evaluations, treatments, follow-up, or re-evaluation
• Responsible for maintaining and updating patient medical records.
• Do other tasks assigned by supervisor
• Resume screening
• Initial interview
• Final interview
HOW TO APPLY:
Register now on our website to be updated with our Bilingual Job Openings: https://jknetwork-jobs.com/
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Mobile: (+ 63) 917 638 1992
Sun/Smart: (+ 63) 942 668 2269
Look for: Ms. Lia
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you get hired from any of our clients!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page