Consumer Support Call Center Manager | Php 60, 000 - Php 80, 000 Salary | Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
2022/08/11 - 2023/08/11
Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
Php 60, 000 - Php 80, 000
• Government Mandated Benefits
• 13th month pay
• Sick and Vacation Leave
• Others will be discussed during the job offer
Company Profile: This company is a well-known manufacturing company of men and ladies’ watches.
Position: Consumer Support Call Center Manager
Company Industry: Manufacturing Company
Location: Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
Salary: Php 60,000 - Php 80,000
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (7:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
Work set-up: Onsite
• Proficient in English Language – written and spoken
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Minimum of 8 years related experience in Consumer Support Call Center Manager
• Minimum of 5 years experience as Senior Call Center Management
• Minimum of 5 years experience in CRM System, Zendesk or Salesforce preferred not required
• Microsoft Office Experience (Intermediate or Proficient Level): PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, CRM
• Manage team including supervisors and customer service representatives from selection, training and development, coaching, counselling, and performance management.
• Defining metrics and measuring performance for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Development and maintain all statistical reporting for the customer service functions, including timeliness, accuracy, and quality
• Creating and providing monthly scorecards on KPIs ensuring stakeholders remain updated on performance.
Responsible for the attainment of established KPIs and Service Level Agreement metrics.
• Responsible in developing and managing overall forecast, budget, and staffing models for the Call Center
• Responsible for the establishment of and compliance with standard practices in the Call Center and for implementing best practices and continuous process improvement.
• Balances stakeholders with diplomacy
• Ensures accountability
Recruitment Process: (Face to face/Virtual Interview)
• Resume Screening
• Initial Interview
• Final Interview
• Job offer
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT US ANYTIME, OUR FRIENDLY RECRUITERS WILL ASSIST YOU . . .
LANDLINE: (02) 8245 - 2829
Look for: Ms. Vien
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE JOB OPENINGS:
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page