Responsible Business Services Auditor (IRCA Certified is an Advantage)
2021/09/10 - 2022/09/10
Php 35,000 - Php 60,000
• Medical Assistance
• Miscellaneous allowance
• Dental and Vision Allowance
• Performance Incentives
• Temporary Work from home
• Government mandated benefits
• Leave credits
This company is over 70 years here in the Philippines mainly focusing on client services and global standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree holder in related course
• At least 4 years’ experience in RBS audit requirements
• Willing to work onsite
• Conduct audits either alone or as part of a team.
• Responsible for planning for and leading the audit team in performing and completing pre-audit, on-site activity and reporting after the audit.
• Reviewing and approving the desk study of auditors under training or supervision and the audit reports and reviewing proposals to clients.
• In addition to audits they may undertake desktop review of self-assessment questionnaires and review correction action plans and evidence remotely.
• Where no conflict of interest exists, they may also provide training services for either public or in-house training.
• To support and drive the development of the CBE and RBS business locally, including international projects for the country
• Also responsible for conducting specific training programs and providing assistance in marketing the division’s services to clients and training auditors.
• HR interview and/or Assessment
• Second interview
• Final interview
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT US ANYTIME, OUR FRIENDLY RECRUITERS WILL ASSIST YOU . . .
GLOBE: 09176381480 & 09176381858 | SMART/SUN: 09293159901
LANDLINE: (02) 8245 - 2829
Look for: Ms. Ivy
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE JOB OPENINGS:
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page