German Global Royalties Specialist (Temporary Work From Home Setup)
2021/01/08 - 2022/01/08
English, Filipino, German
• 13th month pay
• Sick leave
• Vacation Leave
• Retirement Plan
• Life Insurance
• Mid-shift Schedule with weekends off
Company Profile: This Company provides professional information solutions in field of science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business support.
• Filipino who can speak,read and write in German Language
• Good English Communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related course
• Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in accounting
• Preferably has a background in using SAP and Oracle
• Amenable to work in Quezon City
• Willing to start as soon as possible
• Serve as the point of contact for financial inquiries of global business units
• Ensure that all royalties payouts are accurate and on a timely basis.
• Follow up and respond to unresolved author and business units concerns.
• Analyze and interpret contracts for royalty and subsidiary rights terms.
• Assemble, format and distribute monthly exception reports:
• Prepare royalty reports (monthly, quarterly, annually, as required per the related licensing agreements)
Step 1: Aptitude Exam (2-3 hours) -> HR Interview
Step 2: Ops/Hiring Managers Interview
Step 3: Language Assessment
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Mobile: (+ 63) 936 973 4185
Skype: jkrecruit or live:jknetwork1
WhatsApp/Viber: (+ 63) 936 973 4185
LINE: genrou_team or jknetworkteam
Look for: Ms. Lia
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you got hired from any of our client!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page