Japanese Trade & Settlement Senior Analyst (N1-N2 Level)
2021/02/08 - 2022/02/08
Bank (Shared Services)
BGC, Taguig City
English, Filipino, Japanese
• Competitive Salary
• Attractive Retirement Benefit
• Medical and Life Insurance upon employment
• 20 days Annual Vacation Leaves
• 14th month pay
This company is an investment bank present in more than 50 countries. This is one of the biggest banks in the world. They provide accounting reports, profit and loss, reconciliation, risk control, IT, settlements to difference businesses worldwide
• Open for Japanese and Filipino
• JLPT N1- N2 Passer (Level)
• Fluent in English
• With 2- 3 years CSR and Finance and Accounting experience in a shared services/BPO company is an advantage
• Proven experience in handling On-boarding / Administrative Tasks preferably gained from the Financial Services/BPO.
• Willing to do clearing and settlement tasks recruitment
• SAP and any accounting apps knowledge is an advantage but not required
• Ensure daily Japanese bond’s trades are settled without discrepancies.
• Analyzing breaks pre and post settlements of difference accounts.
• Provide mutual fund trade settlement and reconciliation events
• Contribute to the continuous improvement in productivity to the standards prescribed for the processes from time to time.
• Performed Settlement activities
Hiring Manager Interview
You may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
You may also contact us to the following:
Landline: 8245 2829
Please look for Ms. Aina
Visit our website for more Japanese Job openings.
J-K Network Services
Free Bilingual Consultation Form
Who is your Hero?
Japanese Know-Your-Customer Specialist
Japanese Accounts Receivable Analyst
Japanese Bank Reconciliation Analyst https://jknetwork-jobs.com/search?la&l&q&jobnum=2020001410
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page