Japanese Interpreter/Translator (Japanese Travel Agency)
2021/01/06 - 2022/01/06
English, Filipino, Japanese
• Government Mandated Benefits
• Sick Leave
• Vacation Leave
• Emergency Leave
• 13th Month Pay
• Life and Health Insurance
Schedule: Shifting (Monday to Friday with 2days off)
This company is one of the Biggest Travel agencies headquartered in Japan. They have over 200 branches for over 140 cities abroad. They have already operated for over 30 years.
• Native Japanese or Half Filipino/Half Japanese who has Native level proficiency
• Fluent in English Language
• Must be Bachelor’s Graduate of any course
• With minimum of 2 years experience as • Interpreter/Translator or related field (Admin background)
• Must be willing to work in Makati or Metro Manila
• Responsible in translating documents from Japanese to English and vise versa
• Handle administrative tasks like preparing for meetings, creating presentations.
• Attend to any meetings and orientation as needed Interpretation
• Serve as Communication Bridge between Japanese clients and employees
• Paper Screening
• Initial Interview
• Language Assessment
• Hiring Managers Interview
• Job offer
CONTACT US: ✔
Please send your resume to: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Look for: Faye
Don’t forget to refer to your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you get hired from any of our clients!
Watch our commercial:
Register to our website:
Japanese Invoice Processing Agent https://jknetwork-jobs.com/search?la=&l=&q=&jobnum=2020001239
Japanese Accounts Receivable Analyst https://jknetwork-jobs.com/search?la=&l=&q=japanese&jobnum=2020001162
Japanese Bank Reconciliation Analyst https://jknetwork-jobs.com/search?la=&l=&q=&jobnum=2020001410
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page