Workforce Supervisor (Davao City)
2020/11/04 - 2021/11/04
• Government Mandated Benefits
• Performance Bonus
• Leave credits
This company delivers virtual assistant solutions, technical support and customer service worldwide.
• At least 5 years working experience in the same field
• Excellent English communication skills
• Amenable to work in Davao City
• Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff and organizing and monitoring work processes.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
• Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
• Conducts training.
• Implements and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations.
• Completes operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, maintaining reference manuals, and implementing new procedures.
• Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variances, and implementing corrective actions.
• Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Internal English Language Test
• Internal [Assessment Center]
• Interview with HR Manager and/or Global Recruitment Coordinator
• Background investigation
• Final Interview
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Globe Mobile: 09176381858
Look for: Ivy
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page