Workforce Supervisor(Temporary work from home & Online Interviews)
2021/02/09 - 2022/02/09
Php45,000 - Php55,000 Basic
• Government Mandated Benefits
• temporary work from home
• Online interviews & Assessment
This company delivers virtual assistant solutions, technical support and customer service worldwide.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 Years in Workforce Planning or Forecasting labor requirements and creating and managing staff schedules
• Leads the Workforce team
• Ensures delivery of key metrics, staffing budgets, training requirements and, performance metrics
• Executes communication strategy
• Increases efficiency by recommending staffing strategies
• Acts as Workforce Management liaison with internal and external site.
• Ensure that the team members are aligned to the processes and updates.
• Researches and identifies potential vendor solutions
• Attend regular internal and external client meetings
• Supervise activities of the Planners and RTAs.
• Train, coach and provide disciplinary actions to direct reports
• First level escalation point person of WFM members and processes.
• Monthly meeting and catchup
• Audit and monitor the team’s compliance and performance.
• Develops templates, reports and tools
• Responsible for Performance Management of the RTAs and Planners
• Participate in onboarding new projects.
• Internal English Language Test
• Internal [Assessment Center]
• Interview with HR Manager and/or Global Recruitment Coordinator
• Background investigation
• Final Interview
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Globe Mobile: 09176381480
Look for: Kendra
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page