French Credits & Collection Analyst (Quezon City)
2020/11/17 - 2021/11/17
English, Filipino, French
• 13th month pay
• Sick leave
• Vacation Leave
• Retirement Plan
• Life Insurance
Schedule: Mid shift 4:00 PM - 12:00 MN (Fixed Weekends Off)
Company Profile: One of the famous Shared Service Company established in Europe. This company is operating in over 45 countries and have been in the industry for more than 25 years.
• Preferably Filipino who is proficient in French
• Fluent in both French and English language
• At least 2-3 years of experience in Collections
• Accounting knowledge is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree of Any Course
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Monitoring accounts to identify overdue payments.
• Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity
• Actively working the account until overdue balance is cleared, maintains a proactive working attitude towards the customers
• Daily work on customer queries within agreed timeframes, actively work on customer disputes resolution
• Perform any task assigned by Superior
• Resume Screening
• Aptitude Exam (2-3 hours) -> HR Interview
• Ops/Hiring Managers Interview
• Final Interview - Business Unit Interview
• Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: (+ 63) 917-638-1962
Look for: Ms. Yam
Don’t forget to refer to your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you get hired from any of our clients!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page