Sr. Associate HR Services (Work from home)
2020/11/24 - 2021/11/24
• 13th-month pay
• Government-mandated benefits
• Provided Laptop and Wifi Allowance
Company Profile: The biggest and the world’s most popular marketplace for authentic products such as electronics, household, books, video games, and even software. They are currently one of the most used online platforms around the world.
• Process transactions for multiple HR employee programs.
• Provide support and partner with diverse HR teams.
• Respond to questions and troubleshoot program issues on behalf of candidates, employees, managers, and HR Business Partners.
• Draft audit reports detailing methodology, results, and recommendations.
• Escalate issues and/or ideas for process improvement to Leadership and Management.
• HR experience or 2+ years' experience in HR transactional processes
• Bachelor's degree or advanced college education in a related field (Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Industrial Engineering or alike)
• Exceptional communication. Fluent verbal and written Mandarin and English language skills
• MS Office experience and ability to use MS Excel for reporting purpose
• Prior work experience with HR, Recruiting Systems or human capital management software
• Technical skills to manipulate and analyze data and present recommendations in a variety of formats
• Phone interview
• Language Assessment
• Interview with Hiring Manager
• Final Interview
• Job Offer
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 09176381943 | (02) 245-2829
Look for: Ms. Chai
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you got hired from any of our client!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page