Portuguese Purchasing Analyst (Taguig City)
2020/05/20 - 2021/05/20
• Medical insurance upon start date
• Meal and Transportation Allowance
• Flexible Working Arrangements
• Company Trainings
• Be part of a global and diverse company
• Government Mandated benefits
• Leave Credits
Company Profile: One of the largest and leading product manufacturers of the world's best- known tobacco brands.
• Fluent in both Portuguese and English
• Preferably Bachelor’s Degree of Finance, Accounting and Business Administration
• Open for Foreign National who is fluent in Portuguese language
• 1 to 3 years related work experience in procurement, buyer or purchasing is a plus
• With knowledge in Procure to Pay (P2P) end-to-end processes
• Work experience with multinational company is a plus
• Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office and SAP
• Manage purchasing transactions to stakeholders
• Ensure timely and efficient delivery of services
• Follow purchase to pay procedures in accordance to our operating guidelines
• Resolve discrepancies and maintain smooth end to end order management process
• Resume Screening
• Initial Interview (Online)
• Final Interview (Online)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: (+ 63) 917-638-1992
Look for: Ms. Yam
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you got hired from any of our client!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page