Spanish Application Support Specialist (Work on site)
2021/11/23 - 2022/11/23
BGC, Taguig City
PHP 70,000 - PHP 80,000
English, Filipino, Spanish
• Sick Leave
• Vacation Leave
• 13th Month Pay
• Government Mandated Benefits
• Free Visa Processing
• Other will discussed by the client
Company Profile: This is an American Consultancy company which is one of the TOP Biggest Consultancy companies in the world. This company handles HR data and processes of its clients around the world. This company is providing solutions, Benefit strategies. They normally unlock the client's benefit strategy to deliver and engage motivation. They normally assist start up companies from employee benefits to executive management benefits.
• Open for Filipino fluent and has an experience using Spanish and English language.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information System or equivalent
• Preferably with business and requirements analysis experience of like 2 years or more
• Experience in the application of technology to solve human resources needs such as HR Portal, Health and Benefits, Pension, Compensation etc.
• Experience in doing data validation, application functional and smoke testing
• Excellent knowledge in using Microsoft office especially in MS Excel
• SQL experience is an advantage but not required
• Familiarity in using standard front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, XML. etc.), JIRA, Web-based applications and tools are a plus
• Keen attention to details and commitment to excellence
• Understand complex data and calculation structures within Excel, diagnose problems, and suggest improvements.
• Provide technical and general application function/feature support for clients – from email, phone and customer portal inquiries.
• Consult with other business analysts and developers to identify resolutions to business needs and other related platforms.
• Contribute to the development of new tools, processes and solutions to meet the client teams’ technical needs.
• Resume Screening
• TA Interview
• Technical Interview
• Spanish Interview
• Final Interview
• Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Register now on our website to be updated with our Bilingual Job Openings: https://jknetwork-jobs.com/register
Send your resume to: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for more inquiries:
Mobile: (+63) 917-638-1962
Sun/Smart: (+63) 942-668-2269
Look for: Ms. Mave
Don’t forget to refer to your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you get hired from any of our clients!