Japanese Research Analyst (Project Based)
2020/09/24 - 2021/09/24
English, Filipino, Japanese
Open for work from home set-up
Can start as soon as possible
Company Profile: This company is one of the top 10 global firms in the United Kingdom. They are well known in providing legal support, research and business solutions.
• Open for Filipino who can speak, read and write Japanese
• JLPT N1 & N2 Passer
• Bachelor’s Degree holder
• Open to fresh graduates of Business, Economics, Finance, or Commerce
• Excellent business writing skills and verbal communication skills in English
• Must be able to read and translate news articles in Japanese
• Preferably with research and translation background and/or finance background
• Examine and track through news sources in order to identify relevant controversies reported in the Japanese Language.
• Translate from the Japanese language to English and vice versa.
• Responsible in utilizing online translator tools to assist with the processing of foreign languages research materials
• Research Exam for 1.5 hours
• HR Interview
• Client Interview
You may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
You may also contact us to the following:
Landline: 8245 2829
Please look for Ms. Mia
Visit our website for more Japanese Job openings.
J-K Network Services
Free Bilingual Consultation Form
Who is your Hero?
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page