3 Cost Accountant for Japanese Food Company in Quezon City (APPLY NOW)!
2019/10/16 - 2020/10/16
To be discuss by the Client
Company Profile:This company is a Japanese company wherein they imports Asian dry and frozen food items to different chains, hotels and food institutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
4 years’ experience in general accounting or cost accounting
• Experience in Cost Accounting, Product Costing is a plus and advantage
• Willing to work in Quezon City
• Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate.
• Maintain and review the general ledger and reconcile balance sheets
• Analyze costs of raw materials and other supplies and create cost-benefit analyses for changing vendors
• Prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports for submission to management
• Conduct inventory analysis and generate reports for management
• Assist the Staff Accountant in changes to policies or procedures to increase cash flow
• Review rates of depreciation, labor and overhead and suggest policy changes to improve numbers and quality
• Initial Interview
• Final interview
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Send your resume to email@example.com so we can further screen your qualifications.
For more inquiries you may contact our friendly recruiters and they will be very happy to assist you.
Kindly look for Ms.Venus:
Landline: (02) 932 0963
WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR APPLICATION! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!
You can also refer your friends and relatives if they are interested
You may also apply with the following positions:
Position: Finance Auditor
Industry: Food Industry
Location : Quezon City
Position: Accounts Payable Analyst
Schedule: Monday-Friday (Must be flexible in working hours)
Location: Pasig City
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page