HR Supervisor/Manager ~ Quezon City!
2020/05/13 - 2021/05/13
Automotive Insurance Company
• Government Mandated Benefits
• HMO (upon regularization)
• Sick Leave
• Vacation Leave
• 13th Month Pay
Work Schedule: Dayshift
Company Profile: This is one of the top Automotive Insurance Company that provides excellent insurance products and services to the growing needs of the Philippine market.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2 years’ experience as Manager or Assistant Manager or HR Business Partner
• 5 years general HR
• Experience in Global HR Admin services
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Performs other related HR Manager tasks as deem necessary/required by the immediate head or management.
• Initial Interview
• Final Interview
• Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Look for: Ms. Venus
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Watch our commercial:
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page