Japanese IT Project Manager
2018/10/11 - 2019/10/11
Global Consulting Company
● Manage the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of assigned projects.
● Responsible in leading IT Projects in Japan and abroad — primarily in the area of individual software development.
● Responsible in monitoring, controlling and quality assurance of software engineering Tasks of the project team
● Provide strong, proactive and assertive leadership for assigned project
● Open for Filipino who can speak Japanese
● JLPT N1, N2 Passer or Level
● Bachelor’s Degree holder in any course
● Preferably with at least 3 years and above experience related in IT or any related
● Preferably with Strong IT Project Management experience
● Amenable to relocate in Japan
14th month, language premium, HMO, Medical , Miscellaneous Allowance
YOU MAY CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
For interested candidates, kindly send your resume to email@example.com
For more inquiries, you may contact us through:
Contact Number: 0945 615 4082
Landline: (02) 932 0963
REFER YOUR FRIENDS FOR THE JOB AND GET REFERRAL BONUS!
Please look for Ms. Prim, Ms. Heart, or Ms. Candice
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page