Production Manager (Bulacan Province)
2020/07/30 - 2021/07/30
• Government mandated benefits
• Leave credits
• HMO upon regularization
Company Profile: This is manufacturing company dealing with medical accessories and is dealing with export, owner is Canadian and being managed by a Filipino
• Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering or any related field
• Proven experience in training and supervisory
• Understanding of ISO 9001
• Lean Six Sigma Certification
• Can start as soon as possible
• Manage the production department within the standard and customer requirements
• Building a good relationship with the team by motivating and providing technical expertise
• Assess the KPI of the team
• Plan and schedule production resources
• Monitor overall production status and changes with regards to cost, quality and on-time in full delivery.
• Recommend solutions
RECRUITMENT PROCESS: (Phone and Skype Interview Only)
• Initial interview
• Final Interview
• Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Landline:(02) 8245 2829
Skype ID: newhirephilippines
Look for: Ivy
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR APPLICATION! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page