Japanese Pricing Analyst (Shared Service)
2021/08/02 - 2022/08/02
Php 60,000 - 85,000 Gross
• HMO (spouse and up to 4 children covered)
• Life insurance
• Retirement Plan
• 13th month pay
• 14th month bonus
• Government mandated benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-ibig)
Company Profile: This is An American Conglomerate Corporation that provides products to 200 countries. They manufacture household products, medical and car care products. They are a shared service company in the Philippines that handles technology, finance, accounting and human resources operations.
• Open for N1-N3 Passer
• Must be a Bachelor Degree Holder in any course.
• Experience in Accounting is appreciated and Advantage
• Open for Sales and marketing experience.
• Responsible to work with complex Data checking the industry standards and pricing strategies of competitors
• They also conduct extensive research for their target buyers.
• Create price reports that support business decisions.
• Responsible for reviewing and changes of prices in the market.
• Create reports and present them to the team.
• Resume Screening
• HR Interview
• Client Interview
• Job Offer
You may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
You may also contact us to the following:
Landline: 8245 2829
Please look for Ms. Venus
Visit our website for more Japanese Job openings.
J-K Network Services
Free Bilingual Consultation Form
Register in our website:
Who is your Hero?
Japanese Sr. Collection Analyst
Japanese Financial Associate
Japanese Sales Executive
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page