Japanese Sales Representative (P 70,000 - P 80,000 - Negotiable)
2021/09/15 - 2022/09/15
Publishing Shared Service
(P 70,000 - P 80,000 - Negotiable)
13th month Pay
Temporary Work from Home (Equipment are provided)
Client Info: This is a well-known publishing shared service company in the Philippines. It has 140 offices around the world supporting 40 countries.
• N1 - N2 Passer/Level
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required (2 years completed)
• At least 2 years of Lead Generation/Prospecting experience preferably within a prominent organization where solution and consultative selling approaches were used
• Experience in a corporate / B2B sales environment preferred
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience in handling CRM tool is a plus (customer relationship management)
• Work closely with sales teams to schedule qualified demonstrations, meetings, build pipeline, and produce real business opportunities in accordance with approved sales management guidelines.
• Prospect for new business through a high volume of cold calling and following up with prospects as previously identified.
• Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify key decision makers and influencers.
• Keep accurate records in our CRM and build client profiles by updating client information and managing sensitive client and prospect data.
• Learn, understand, and apply the ICIS value proposition and our world-class business processes.
• Other duties may be assigned
For interested applicants you may send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us through:
Sun : 0932-461-0812
Landline: (02) 8245 2829
Viber: + 639369734028
LINE ID: j-k_jpteam
宛先Kindly look for: Issa
Get hired through our company and be entitled of a Free Bilingual Hoodie!
You may refer your friends to get referral bonus!
Also, J-K Network Services offers a FREE BILINGUAL CAREER CONSULTATION
Need motivation? Be inspired by clicking this link:
Real Estate Developer
Japanese Sales Staff
Japanese Accounting Transaction Support
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page