Mandarin Casino Dealer (Php 70,000 with Free Accommodation)
2020/03/04 - 2021/03/04
Online Gaming Company
Php 50,000 - Php 70,000
• Birthday and Christmas GC
• Staff House
• Night Differential
• Government Mandated Benefits
• Working visa and permits
• Free meals
• Health Card
• Life and Accident Insurance
• 13th month pay
The world's largest online gaming and sports betting software supplier and create the most authentic gaming experience.
• Candidates must at least be a High School graduate.
• Proficient in Mandarin Language (speak, write and read)
• Knowledgeable in typing simplified Chinese
• Willing to work in Online Gaming Company
• Responsible in conducting games and keeping track of the games and player’s actions following all applicable rules and regulations.
• Responsible in learning and fully understanding the rules of each video stream presentation offered to customers.
• Adheres to facility floor rules as graded in the performance Matrix schedule and other rules management may put in place at anytime.
• Administers the casino games on a given table schedule.
• Deals casino games in accordance with what the computer prompt dictates.
• Runs the facility tables as instructed by the Facility Supervisor.
• Reports immediately to facility supervisor any problem and/or unusual activities in gaming areas, colleagues, tables, chats and the likes.
• Responsible in maintaining the favorable state of physical condition and aesthetic appeal.
• Entertains players and answers queries in a certain limit such as: game procedures (i.e. Placing of bets, logging in and how to start up with game)
• Performs photo shooting as required by the management intended for Market development strategies.
• Responsible in maintaining the pleasant and courteous attitude with gaming patrons.
• Any other duties as maybe assigned.
• Video Stream Presenters must have the desire to help player enjoy themselves, a willingness to do the same things repeatedly, the ability to communicate in writing.
• Active Listening – Giving full attention to what players are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Perceptual Speed – The ability to quickly and accurately compare similarities and differences among sets of letters, numbers, objects, pictures or patterns.
• Handling and Moving Objects – Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
For interested applicants you may send your resume to email@example.com
For more inquiries, you may contact us through:
Contact No: 09176381943 | 245 2829
Skype: live: mandarinjobs
Contact Person: Hope
Want to know the right job for you?
Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Don’t forget to refer your friends!
We give referral bonus for every successful hire.
Get a limited edition of Certified Bilingual Hoodies for free, once you get hired!
Other Available Openings:
Position 1: Mandarin Front Desk
Industry: Chinese Construction Real Estate
Location: Taguig City
Salary: Php 60,000
Position 2: Mandarin Executive Assistant
Industry: Events and Advertising
Location: Makati City
Salary: Php 50,000 - Php 70,000 All basic
Position 3: Mandarin Accounts Payable
Industry: Pharmaceutical Company
Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa
Salary: Php 80,000 - Php 100,000
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page