Hadoop Cloudera Developer (Hybrid + equipment provided)
2022/08/11 - 2023/08/11
• Trainings/ Bootcamp/ Knowledge Transfer sessions will be provided before deployment to assigned projects
• Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
• Company-sponsored trainings, upskilling, and certification
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Loyalty and Christmas Gift
• Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
• Night Differential
• Car and Housing Plan
• Flexible Working Arrangements
• Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
Company Profile: This is a BPO Company for a great variety of such large information technology companies, athletic shoe companies, e-banking and so on
Position: Hadoop Cloudera Developer
Work Location: Taguig City
Work Schedule: Morning, Mid & Night Shift (Depending on the discussion)
Work Set-up: Work from home(Temporary)
Salary: Negotiable up to P120,000 gross(Depending on the level)
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields
• Hadoop skills like HBase, Hive, Pig, Mahout, etc.
• Good knowledge of Linux as Hadoop runs on Linux.
• Familiarity with open source configuration management and deployment tools.
• Knowledge of Troubleshooting Core Java Applications is a plus.
• Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure.
• Aligning with the systems engineering team to propose and deploy new hardware and software environments required for Hadoop and to expand existing environments.
• Working with data delivery teams to setup new Hadoop users.
• Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like Ganglia,Nagios,Cloudera Manager Enterprise, Dell Open Manage and other tools.
• Online process
How to Apply:
You may send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, contact us:
T: (02) 82452829
M: (Globe): 9176382408
Look for: Ms. Lily
Skype ID: jkitwave
Want to know more about our job openings? Register now!
Subscribe to our official YouTube channel.
Enjoy our FREE merchandise when you get hired to this client. Bring home your Hoodie, Gimmy Tumbler and Gimmy Tote Bag. Collect them all!
Do you know someone who has strong IT Skills? Refer your friend and we’ll give you Referral Bonus once they get their dream job through us!
APPLY NOW AND BE ASSISTED FOR FREE!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page