Collection Staff(Open for Vocational Graduate)
2020/03/15 - 2021/03/15
BGC, Taguig City
Php 25,000-Php 30,000
• Government Mandated Benefits
• Will further discuss by the client
This company is an IT/BPO Company that provides services in banking, financial services, payroll processing, claims management and student loans consolidation.
• Coordinates communications with station, customer, and company personnel related to escalated collection efforts involving third-party collectors and/or litigation efforts.
• Collects on past due receivables, including calls & emails to customers.
• Initiates, monitors and resolves customer inquiries.
• Performs account reconciliations / involves reviewing, interpreting and communicating account issues to customers and or stations for resolution.
• Ensures credit holds are released per procedures and make recommendation for holds.
• Ability to analyze data, identify and resolve discrepancies.
• At least 2nd year college level/Vocational Graduate
• At least 6 months of collections work experience
• Willing to work in Shifting Schedule (midshift/nightshift/graveyard shift)
• Willing to work in Taguig City
• Initial Interview
• Ops Manager Interview
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may submit their resume to email@example.com
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page