Food Auditor (Temporary Work from Home)
2021/09/10 - 2022/09/10
Php 35,000 - Php 60,000
• Medical Assistance
• Miscellaneous allowance
• Dental and Vision Allowance
• Performance Incentives
• Temporary Work from home
• Government mandated benefits
• Leave credits
This company is over 70 years here in the Philippines mainly focusing on client services and global standards.
• At least five (5) years full time work experience in food-chain related industry including two years of work in quality assurance or food safety functions with food production or manufacturing, retailing, inspection or equivalent.
• With at least two (2) years work experience in the packaging industry
• Bachelor’s degree holder in Food Technology and Chemistry
• IRCA Certification is an advantage
• Good Communication Skills
• Observe the organization’s food preparation, handling, storage, and transportation processes
• Interview food preparation, handling, etc., personnel within the scope of the organization’s FSMS
• Review the organization’s food safety-related records and documents (e.g., receiving records, HACCP plan)
• Issue a formal audit report to the organization and certification body, as well as issue ISO 22000 certificate
• Operating to the highest standards of ethics, in accordance with the Company Code of Integrity.
• HR interview and/or Assessment
• Second interview
• Final interview
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
CONTACT US ANYTIME, OUR FRIENDLY RECRUITERS WILL ASSIST YOU . . .
GLOBE: 09176381480 & 09176381858 | SMART/SUN: 09293159901
LANDLINE: (02) 8245 - 2829
Look for: Ms. Ivy
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE JOB OPENINGS:
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Back to previous page